The CR206X is a small, low-cost datalogger that includes an internal 915 MHz spread spectrum radio for transmitting data to another CR206(X), an RF401 radio, or an RF430 radio. The 915 MHz frequency is used in the US and Canada.
The CR206X provides stand-alone operation in harsh, remote environments. It reads input from one or two sensors, then transmits its data wirelessly via its internal radio. Multiple CR206Xs can be configured as a network or units can be deployed individually.
Benefits and Features
- Small low-cost datalogger with internal spread spectrum radio for wireless communications
- Integrated radio lets this datalogger function like a wireless sensor in a network, transmitting to a master datalogger.
- Ideal applications include wind energy, rural water, water level/flow, aquaculture, water quality
- Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) protected inputs
- Optimal for measuring one or two sensors
- Makes SDI-12, single-ended analog, pulse, switch closure, and bridge measurements
- Battery-backed SRAM and clock that ensure data, programs, and accurate time are maintained while datalogger is disconnected from the main power source
- Program with LoggerNet, PC400, or ShortCut to fit your setup.
- PakBus, Modbus, and SDI-12 protocols supported