Current Version: 4.3
PC400 is Campbell Scientific's mid-level datalogger support software. This versatile software supports a variety of telecommunication options, manual data collection, and data display. PC400 includes an easy-to-use program generator (Short Cut) as well as full-featured program editors (CRBasic, Edlog).
PC400 does not support combined communication options (e.g., phone-to-RF), PakBus® routing, or scheduled data collection; LoggerNet software is recommended for applications that require those capabilities.
Benefits and Features
- EZSetup Wizard for easier station setup
- Support for our CR200-series, CR510, CR800/850, CR10, CR10X, CR1000, CR6, 21X, CR23X, CR7, CR3000, CR5000, CR9000, and CR9000X dataloggers with mixed-array, table-data, or PakBus® datalogger operating systems
- ShortCut, Edlog, and CRBasic programming tools used to create/edit datalogger programs that measure sensors and control SDM devices, multiplexers, and relays
- Data retrieval via direct connect, phone modems, Ethernet, radios (UHF, VHF or spread spectrum), or multidrop modems
- Real-time or historic data displays
- Time-series graphs for unlimited elements from a data file
- Troubleshooting tools (terminal emulator and communications log)
- Device Configuration Utility for setting up Campbell Scientific hardware