Using VisualWeather, how can more reports be added to the website of a weather station?
Add reports by following these steps:
- On the main VisualWeather screen, click the Reports menu and select Batch Reports….
- On the Batch Reports Schedule screen, click the New… button.
- On the Batch Report Selection screen, select a weather station.
- Select a Report Type option.
- Select the Generate According To Schedule option.
- In the Interval field, set an interval, such as 1 hour.
- On the right side of the screen, checkboxes are selected based on what data is available from the station. Select or clear reports by checking the boxes.
- In the Output As: section, check the Web box.
- Click the Create Batch button.
- Enter a name for the batch.
When the batch runs, files are created in the web folder, transferred automatically via FTP to the website, and added automatically to the web page. They are listed as additional options on the drop-down report that is displayed after clicking the weather station name in the top left corner.