The maximum temperature pointer seems to be stuck on a web page. How can it be reset in VisualWeather?
There are maximum pointers on three values on the standard VisualWeather screen: Rain Fall, Air Temperature, and Relative Humidity. The pointers can be reset by following these steps:
- In the VisualWeather program, close the RTMC Run-Time (passive monitoring) screen.
- Restart RTMC Run-Time using either of these methods:
- Click the Station Data link on the main screen.
- On the main screen, click the Tools menu, select Web Output Options…, and click the OK button.
- On the RTMC Run-Time (passive monitoring) screen, right-click the control, and select the Reset Max Pointer option.