Can the CR510 manual be used to answer questions regarding a CR500?
The CR510 has all the channels, features, and instructions that the CR500 has, in addition to the following:
- The scan interval resolution is 1/64 in the CR510 and 1/8 in the CR500.
- There is a Final Storage Area 2 in the CR510 that is not in the CR500.
- There is a battery-backed clock in the CR510 that is not in the CR500.
- The CR510 has 128K Flash and 128K SRAM memory. The CR500 only has 32k SRAM and 128k Flash.
- There are several programs in the CR510 that are not in the CR500.
- There are 1 MB and 2 MB memory options for the CR510 that are not available for the CR500.
- Available operating systems in the CR510 were Standard, Modbus, Alert, Table Data. and PakBus. Only Standard Operating Software and Alert were available for the CR500.