Where can the MAC (physical) address of an NL100 be found?
Follow these steps:
- Using the Device Configuration Utility, access the terminal mode by selecting Unknown in the Device Type column.
- Select the correct communications port for the computer (that is, the COM port that connects the null modem cable to the RS-232 port of the NL100).
- Set the baud rate to 115200.
- Disconnect the power to the NL100.
- Click the Connect button to open the terminal screen.
- Hold down the Enter key on the computer keyboard.
- Connect the power to the NL100.
- Type in VER at the resulting terminal mode prompt, and click the Enter key. The MAC address is provided.