CRVWx Firmware 3.0
- Added radio on/off intervals which are controlled via device settings. The "Radio Power Schedule" tab now appears in DevConfig.
- Improved thermistor resolution. PCA Revision 9 devices have a greater resolution improvement than the improvement to devices with a PCA revisions less than 9 (revision is shown in the Status table).
- Added support for the CRVW3-RF407 device.
- Added the ability to synchronize the CRVW3 Clock from another datalogger. The CRVW3 responds to a ClockReport instruction sent from a device with *any* PakBus address.
- Modified the operating system to allow PakBus addresses greater than 3999 up to 4094 (1 through 4094).
- Fixed the operating system so that factory baseline values now initialize into public variables properly.
- Added stability improvements to avoid lockout problems and settings configuration via radio.
- Added fixes to improve USB stability.