If you have questions about ordering our products or making payments, you can find a lot of information on our Terms and Conditions web page. Additional information is provided below.
- Online — If your account has been enabled for online ordering, ensure you are logged in to our website. To add a product to your shopping cart, navigate to the product's ordering page by clicking the blue Ordering Info button from the product's main page, select any required configuration settings, and click the blue Add button. When you have finished adding products to your shopping cart, view your cart, and click the blue Checkout button.
(Note: If your account has not yet been enabled for online ordering, you can request this option by sending an email message to email@example.com.)
- Email — Send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax — Fax your order to 435.227.9091.
- Phone — You can speak to someone in our Order Entry Department Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM MST by calling 435.227.9090.
- Online — To request a quote, navigate to product pages, click the blue Request a Quote button at the top of the page, select any required configuration settings, and click the blue "Add" button to add the product to your quote list. When you have finished adding products to your quote list, view your list, and click the large Request Quote button at the bottom of the list.
- Phone — You can request a quote from a product expert Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM MST by calling sales or support.
- Check — Checks can be mailed to:
Attn: Accounts Receivable
Campbell Scientific, Inc.
815 W 1800 N
Logan, UT 84321-1784
- Credit Card — We accept all major credit cards.
- Wire Transfer
Wells Fargo Bank Northwest NA
1320 North Main
Logan, UT 84321
- SWIFT Code: WFBIUS6SSLC
- ABA Number: 121000248
- ACH Routing Number: 124002971
- Deposit only account — 6732597965
- Credit Terms — Approved companies can purchase on credit and be invoiced later. To apply for credit terms with Campbell Scientific, complete the Credit Application form.
Please view our GSA contract page to learn more about making GSA purchases.