What instruction should be used in CRBasic for the LP02-L?

For best results, use a differential voltage instruction, such as VoltDiff(). A single-ended voltage instruction, VoltSe(), could be used; however, this would not take full advantage of input reversal, which allows for the subtraction in common-mode gain errors. For more information, see the “The Benefits of Input Reversal and Excitation Reversal for Voltage Measurementswhite paper.

This was helpful

FAQs Home