What type of crossover cable is required to use Modbus over TCP/IP on a CR1000 or CR3000 with an NL120 or NL115?

For a direct device-to-device connection, an Ethernet crossover cable needs to be used. If there is a router between devices, normal Ethernet cables should be used.

This was helpful

FAQs Home