Is there a specific type of wire that should be used to connect the 12 V and ground terminals on the CE4 or CE8 and the data logger?

Campbell Scientific recommends using the CABLE3CBL-L, a 22 AWG cable with three conductors and a drain wire. However, any type of copper wire between 18 AWG and 22 AWG could be used to control the CE4/CE8.

This was helpful

FAQs Home