Campbell Scientific offers a variety of services, including calibration, repair, periodic maintenance, and equipment upgrades. Please follow the guidelines here if you would like to return a product for service.
Please note the following:
- The guidelines on this page apply only to customers residing in countries served directly by the Campbell Scientific, Inc. (US) office. Regional offices outside of the US handle services for customers within their territories. Please visit our Contact Us page if you need to find out which office serves your country.
- Products may not be returned without prior authorization and a return material authorization (RMA) number. (Please review the instructions in the "Repair Services" section or "Calibration Services" section below.)
- All products returned for service must be (1) clean and (2) uncontaminated by harmful substances, such as hazardous materials, chemicals, insects, and pests. To verify this, the Statement of Product Cleanliness and Decontamination form must be completed for the products you are returning.
- Purchaser assumes all costs of removing, reinstalling, and shipping defective Products to Company. Company will return such Products by surface carrier prepaid within the continental United States of America. To all other locations, Company will return such Products the best way CIP (port of entry) per Incoterms® 2020.
Follow these steps to return products for repair or maintenance:
- To minimize the time and expense associated with returning equipment for issues that may be resolved remotely, a Support Engineer must be contacted to determine the nature of the problem.
To speak with a Support Engineer, contact Campbell Scientific, Inc., by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (435) 227-9100.
- After the nature of the issue is verified with a Support Engineer, and it is determined that the equipment needs to come in for evaluations, an RMA number will be issued by our Service Department (during the same phone call).
- You will then receive an RMA Confirmation email that contains instructions to complete the required documentation and ship the product.
Follow these steps to return products for calibration:
- Request an RMA number from our Service Department by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at (435) 227-9105.
- You will then receive an RMA Confirmation email that contains instructions for completing the required paperwork and shipping the product.
If you have any questions about the services we perform, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (435) 227-9105.