Setup Your Camera to Take a Picture Every 15 Minutes and Save to the CCFC Camera Memory
- Click Create Capture Modes in the setup progress bar at the top.
- Click Timed Capture NEW.
- Click the plus sign (+) to create a new timed capture profile.
- Type a descriptive title, such as 'Picture every 15 minutes'.
- Select Continuous (24 hours) and input '15'Minutes besides Take Photo Every:.
- Under Lens Position, click the green Position 1 link to adjust the lens position.
- Type a descriptive title for the lens position, such as 'fully zoomed' or 'wide angle'.
- Slide the Zoom slider to your desired zoom length. The CCFC will auto focus as you change zoom lengths. The CCFC may take a second to respond and display your image in the Live Video feed.
- Click Save Settings.
- Click the Enable Photo Capture toggle and choose Take a Single Photo.
- Click the Save to Camera Memory toggle. Keep the default max space size of 0MB which will auto-allocate memory.
- Choose Continuous Overwrite and Sub Folder Date Format of YY/MM/DD to store the pictures from each day in a seperate sub-folder.
- From the Media Profile drop down, select Default (High Resolution).
- Save your Timed Capture profile by clicking the green Save button at the bottom.
Note: In 15 minutes or less, you'll be able to use the File Explorer to select your picture, and download it to your computer/mobile device. The first picture will be taken at the next 15 minutes interval. For example, if you save your settings at 1:07pm, your picture will be taken at 1:15pm, then again at 1:30pm, and so on.
We hope you enjoy your CCFC Field Camera!