GRANITE 9 OS 2.01
- (Major) Fixed task handling issues that could stop data storage to the SSD.
- (Major) Improved CPI memory structure when using multiple scans to prevent watchdogs.
- (Major) Fixed SerialOpen() so watchdogs no longer occur if the Comport is open and an interrupt is received while the Comport is being reconfigured.
- (Minor) Improved data transfer rates over Ethernet with the RV50(X) modem. The modem should be configured for full-duplex 100Mb Ethernet to see the full benefit of this change.
- (Minor) ARP messages are now transmitted correctly to improve address mapping on a network.
- (Minor) GOES channel can now be set to a value up to 566.
- (Minor) PakBus WebSockets now only enables when the Enable is set and the PakBus URL is set.
- (Minor) Move() now works with a multidimensional arrays in a loop.