LNDB Patch 1.3
- Enhancement - LNDB now supports the CR300 series and CR1000X dataloggers.
- Enhancement - LNDB now supports Subnet capability, including groups.
- Enhancement - LNDB now allows the use of IPv6 addresses when connecting to a remote LoggerNet server.
- Bug Fix - Passwords are now case-sensitive.
- Bug Fix - The LNDB Service can now be installed properly when the LNDBManager has not yet been started for the first time.
- Bug Fix - DBExport column selection functionality was restored that was lost between v1.1 and v1.2.
- Bug Fix - Status bar improvements were made relating to database connection status.
- Bug Fix - A topic is now included in the online help that discusses database creation.