CR200X Series OS 4
- Fixed possible OS hang at boot up.
- Fixed EXDelSE() to compile with ExmV parameter set to 0.
- Added Round() function.
- Fixed serial number not showing in table header.
- Fixed CR295X to compile with GOESSetup self-timed interval of 10 sec or less.
- Fixed erroneous ‘Range Check Error’ that occurred when the compile attempt failed to complete.
- Fixed error in conversion of float to string for some integers used by CR200X for SDI12SensorSetup/Response.
- Fixed storing serial number in Device Config settings to UINT4.
- Fixed For loop with -1 error.