PCONNECTCE Patch 2.33
- Added support for UINT2 data type in data tables. Data tables with this data type could not be collected.
- Increased timeout when sending a large program to a mixed-array datalogger. Program send would fail.
- Fixed issue when collecting all data from a wrapped mixed-array datalogger. Data collection would fail.
- Fixed intermittent error when returning the clock of a PakBus datalogger. Datalogger clock value would be displayed incorrectly.
- Changed File Transfer protocol to match changes in CR1000, CR3000, and CR800 operating systems (OS 15, 8, and 6, respectively). Resolved a problem with sending a new program; program send would fail.