30272 Replacement Reed Switch without Terminal Lugs for TE525-series


The 30272 is for newer TE525-series rain gages that have the reed switch enclosed in a black plastic housing (serial numbers 55225-13 or later). It is intended for users who need a new reed switch, but do not need the terminal lugs.

A screwdriver is required to replace the switch and rewire the connections. This replacement can generally be accomplished by users who wish to perform the replacement themselves. Alternatively, an RMA (Returned Material Authorization) may be requested from Campbell Scientific, and the switch can be replaced by one of our technicians. This option may be more viable if the rain gage is scheduled to undergo factory recalibration at the same time.


Privacy Policy Update

We've updated our privacy policy.  Learn More