Short Cut Program Generator is a free, menu-driven, PC-compatible software package that simplifies the creation of datalogger programs; it creates a datalogger program in five easy steps.
Version 2.9 is currently shipping.
Visit the Downloads on the Support tab.
Benefits and Features
- Creates a datalogger program in five easy steps.
- Generates a printable wiring diagram.
- Supports both standard sensors and generic measurements (e.g., bridge, pulse).
- Supports the AM25T, AM16/32B, AM16/32A, AM16/32, AM416, and AM32 multiplexers.
- Suports the AVW200 2-Channel Vibrating-Wire Spectrum Analyzer.
- Supports ET106, ET107, and MetData1 Weather Stations.
- Includes a reference crop evapotranspiration calculation module and other mathematical calculations.
- Can be downloaded free of charge (see Downloads link on the Support tab)