We are increasing the diameter of the conduits on our general purpose enclosures from 1.25 in. to 1.5 in. The conduits are at the bottom of the enclosure and allow entry of multiple sensor cables. This diameter change will make it easier to fit larger cables, such as RS-232 cables. These changes will be phased in over the next couple of months for the following models: ENC10/12, ENC10/12R, ENC12/14, ENC14/16, and ENC16/18.
Also of note is a new option on our largest enclosure (ENC16/18) that includes a sideplate (along with the standard backplate). This option provides even more mounting space.
- Featured Application: Know Your Snow
- Some Thoughts About Climate Change
- Introducing the CR200X Dataloggers
- The Year in Review: New Products
- The Flux Group
- Case Study: Virginia Upgrades Flood Warning System
- Case Study: System Monitors Seepage at Wolf Creek Dam
- Enclosure Changes
- New USB Storage Drive
- Tips and Tricks: Crash!
- Not Registered for the Customer Center?