Integrator / Consultant: GroundWork Renewables, Inc.
GroundWork Renewables, Inc. provides full-service meteorological (“weather”) measurement services to support the development of profitable solar and wind energy projects. Our industry-leading programs deliver revenue-grade datasets that meet project requirements including plant type, size, ISO (CAISO) or PPA.
Our service offerings follow the entire renewable energy lifecycle:
- Development or pre-construction
- Plant construction and acceptance testing
- Plant operations and maintenance (O&M)
Our services include:
- System Design and Submittals
- Equipment Supply, Fabrication and Testing
- Installation and Commissioning
- The GroundWatch™ Data Quality Program
- Rapid Response Field Work (service calls, relocations and decommissions)
- Solar Resource Assessments through our partner Clean Power Research®
- Program and Fleet Management (storage, upgrades, calibrations)
Supported ApplicationsSolar Energy, Weather & Climate, Wind Energy
433 Orange Avenue, Sand City, CA 93955831/920-1687