- A checkbox called "Don't Use Subscans" has been added to the Filter Block Setup screen which, when checked, forces the main scan interval to match the CR9052 (Voltfilt) scan interval. This causes the VoltFilt instructions show up in the main scan instead of a subscan. The resulting programs are similar to the kind generated before the subscan feature enhancement implemented in version 5.3.
- Calculated Fields and Running Averages can now be performed with VoltFilt measurements. These had been removed previously to avoid compatibility problems with subscans. This new implementation resolves the subscan incompatibility, allowing Calculated Fields to work correctly, even within subscans.
- The default tab setting for the Output tables in the Filter Block screen now shows the VoltFilt Table tab in the forefront so users will be aware of this as part of their CR9052 table output setup.
- Even when the "Don’t use subscans" check box is not checked, if the main scan interval and the 9052 sample interval are the same, the VoltFilt measurements will not appear within a subscan.
- Previously, defined aliases for any measurements after the first measurement being output to the same table using VoltFilt measurements were erroneously left out. Now these aliases appear properly.
- AM25T Support in the 9000 Generator: Programs may now be generated for the CR9000X that contain up to 14 AM25T modules. Chart screens are included to assist with wiring issues.
- CR9052 SubScans : Filtered measurements are now placed inside a fast subscan so that other kinds of measurements may be made at a rate slower than the filtering scan rate. Use of Individual samples and FFT measurements are coordinated in subscans that are of the correct size and timing.
- SDMCAN Transmit/Receive support : The CANBUS screen now includes functionality for generating Transmit/Receive CANBUS pairs. This enables generic/customized ability to request particular PIDs, as well as use of the J1979 Legislated PIDs from an included pick-list.
- CR9058E Support in the 9000 Generator: Full support for generation of programs for the 9058E hardware is now available, including the use of the isolated measurements in a slow-running subscan, and setting up the Filter Order and integration time of the modules.
- Running Average Support in the 9000 Generator: The Calculated Fields screen in the 9000 Generator now includes a Running Average tab for calculating running averages from existing measurements in the generator program.
- CR9052IEPE Support: The excitation capability for the CR9052IEPE is now available in the Filter setup screen. Radio buttons allow users to switch between the CR9052DC and the CR9052IEPE excitation modes for filter modules.
- CR9000X Compiler: A PC based compiler for the CR9000X has been added. It can be employed by clicking on the "Test" button in PC9GEN's main Summary Window, or, by clicking on "Compile" on the main tool bar of the CRBasic editor.