Campbell Scientific offers comprehensive training courses at our state-of-the-art training facility. Our list of courses includes classes on programming our dataloggers, making the best use of our software, and professional-level expertise in research methods.
Each training course is taught by experienced Campbell Scientific application engineers. Class size is limited to ensure personalized instruction and assistance. Course fees include a training manual and the use of dataloggers, computers, and sensors. Lunch is provided on all course days, and there will be a tour of Campbell Scientific's facilities as time permits.
If you have questions about which course will best meet your needs, please contact an application engineer. We can also help you arrange a self-study course or a customized course at your location. Visit the training page to see the current schedule and to register on line.
- Wireless Sensors Expand Measurement Possibilities
- Featured Application: Solar Energy
- New Photovoltaic System Installed at Campbell Scientific
- New Solar Sensors from Kipp and Zonen
- Paul & Paulette Campbell Receive Service Award
- Smart Power Supplies Improve Remote Power
- Case Study: Channel Tunnel IceWatch System
- Case Study: Cuajone Copper Mine, Peru
- New Soil-Water Reflectometers Offer Additional Measurements
- Fuel Moisture Sensor Offers Improved Accuracy
- New Temperature and Relative Humidity Sensor
- New Heated Rain Gages Measure Snow
- RF500M OS Now Supports ALERT Protocol
- Training Courses Offered