RTMC Pro is used to create and run graphical screens that provide real-time monitor and control capabilities. You can easily design displays using its large library of components including alarms, switches, status bars, charts, and gauges. Simply select a component, place it on the workspace, and specify the data value to be displayed. Each component has properties that can be set by the user giving maximum design control.
This separately-purchased product is an enhanced version of the RTMC client included with LoggerNet, LoggerNetAdmin, and RTDAQ.
Benefits and Features
- Large library of components: alarms, switches, status bars, charts, gauges, and more
- Interactive components (switches, drop lists, digital set points, dials) let you toggle flags or set datalogger values directly from your RTMC display
- Securely monitor and control your data from virtually anywhere by publishing your RTMC projects to your intranet or the Internet using the included Web Publisher and CSI Web Server
- View data from multiple LoggerNet servers, Campbell Scientific data files, LNDB databases, HTTP dataloggers, and virtual data sources all in one RTMC project
- Send email messages or execute programs when alarms are triggered
- Create reports that allow you to easily step through historical data and export an RTMC screen either on a schedule or manually
- Use the extensive math and logic expression library to convert and/or combine your data for display