The GPS16X-HVS is a global positioning system (GPS) receiver that provides position, velocity, and timing information. Campbell Scientific configures the GPS16X-HVS and modifies its cable so that the receiver interfaces directly with our dataloggers.
Benefits and Features
- Supports real-time WAAS or RTCM corrections for accuracy of 3 to 5 m
- Connects directly to the control ports of a CR800, CR850, CR1000, or CR3000 datalogger—adapter not required
- Processes data from up to 12 satellites depending on
the number of satellites viewable above the horizon
- Allows the datalogger clock to be set to the highly accurate GPS time
- Extremely accurate timing pulse (PPS) can be used to synchronize time between the datalogger and other instruments