The CR850 is a smaller, research-grade datalogger that includes an on-board keyboard display as part of its integrated package. It is intended for smaller configurations in which fewer sensors will be measured. Each CR850 reads input from sensors, then transmits the data via a communication peripheral; most sensors and telecommunication devices are compatible. Multiple CR850s can be configured as a network or units can be deployed individually. This rugged datalogger can provide stand-alone operation in harsh, remote environments.
Benefits and Features
- Integrated keyboard and display screen let you program, manually initiate data transfers, and view data, all on site.
- Ideal applications include wind profiling, weather stations, ETo/agriculture, air quality, soil moisture, water level/stage, aquaculture, vehicle testing, Time Domain Reflectometry, SCADA, and water quality
- Simpler in design, the CR800 and CR850 are easier to program and wire.
- Serial communications with serial sensors and
devices supported via I/O port pairs
- Contains custom ASIC chip that expands pulse count, control port, and serial communications capabilities
- Supports PakBus, Modbus, SDI-12, and DNP3 protocols
- Compatible with channel expansion peripherals allowing you to expand your system
- Includes both an CS I/O port and an RS-232 port for connecting communication devices
- Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) protected inputs
- Battery-backed SRAM and clock that ensure data, programs, and accurate time are maintained while datalogger is disconnected from the main power source
- Program with LoggerNet, PC400, or ShortCut to fit your setup.