The CR3000 Micrologger® supports complex applications with many sensors. It is fast and powerful enough to handle extended eddy-covariance systems with full energy-balance systems. Multiple CR3000s can be configured as a network or units can be deployed individually.
Designed for stand-alone operation in harsh, remote environments. The CR3000 consists of a compact, integrated package with a built-in power supply, a 128-by-64-pixel backlit graphical or eight-line numeric display, and a 16-character keyboard.
Benefits and Features
- Ideal applications include eddy covariance, wind profiling, HVAC, weather stations, vehicle testing, air quality, process control, mesonet systems, agriculture, soil moisture, time-domain reflectometry, water quality
- Integrated keyboard and display screen let you program, manually initiate data transfers, and view data, all on site.
- Includes a current excitation channel allowing direct connection of PRTs or other sensors that use a current excitation
- Serial communications with serial sensors and
devices supported via I/O port pairs
- Supports PakBus, Modbus, SDI-12, and DNP3 protocols
- Communicates via various options: TCP/IP, email, FTP, web server.
- Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) protected inputs
- 4-MB memory can be expanded with add-on memory systems.
- Flexible power and communication options make it ideal for remote locations.
- Compatible with channel expansion peripherals allowing you to expand your system
- Battery-backed SRAM and clock that ensure data, programs, and accurate time are maintained while datalogger is disconnected from the main power source
- Contains custom ASIC chip that expands pulse count, control port, and serial communications capabilities
- Program with LoggerNet, PC400, or ShortCut to fit your setup.
- Collects and stores data and controls peripherals as the brain of your system