The CR295X is a small, low-cost datalogger that reads input from one or two sensors, then transmits the data using the GOES satellite transmitter. Multiple CR295Xs can be configured as a network or units can be deployed individually. CRBasic, its full programming language, supports simple or complex programming and many onboard data reduction processes. It supports stand-alone operation in harsh, remote environments.
Benefits and Features
- Small, low-cost datalogger designed for use with GOES satellite transmitters
- When combined with the TX320 GOES satellite transmitter, the CR295X can be used in extremely remote locations.
- Ideal applications include wind energy, rural water, water level/flow, aquaculture, water quality
- Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) protected inputs
- Optimal for measuring one or two sensors
- Makes SDI-12, single-ended analog, pulse, switch closure, and bridge measurements
- Battery-backed SRAM and clock that ensure data, programs, and accurate time are maintained while datalogger is disconnected from the main power source
- Program with LoggerNet, PC400, or ShortCut to fit your setup.
- PakBus, Modbus, and SDI-12 protocols supported