is our most widely used datalogger. It can be used in a broad range of measurement and control functions. Rugged enough for extreme conditions and reliable enough for remote environments, it is also robust enough for complex configurations.
The CR1000 builds on the foundation of our CR10X dataloggers, and has already been put to use all over the world. Increased memory and more measurement channels make it a powerful core component for your data-acquisition system.
Benefits and Features
- Ideal applications include fire weather, mesonet systems, wind profiling, weather stations, air quality, ETo/agriculture, soil moisture, water level/stage, aquaculture, avalanche forecasting, time-domain reflectometry, vehicle testing, SCADA, and water quality
- Serial communications with serial sensors and
devices supported via I/O port pairs
- Collects and stores data and controls peripherals as the brain of your system
- Flexible power and communication options make it ideal for remote locations.
- 4-MB memory can be expanded with add-on memory systems.
- Supports PakBus, Modbus, SDI-12, and DNP3 protocols
- Compatible with channel expansion peripherals allowing you to expand your system
- Program with LoggerNet, PC400, or ShortCut to fit your setup.
- Communicates via various options: TCP/IP, email, FTP, web server.
- Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) protected inputs
- Battery-backed SRAM and clock that ensure data, programs, and accurate time are maintained while datalogger is disconnected from the main power source
- Program and control on site with addition of CR1000KD keyboard and display unit.
- Contains custom ASIC chip that expands pulse count, control port, and serial communications capabilities