Campbell Scientific offers three CDMA digital cellular modems manufactured by AirLink®.
The Redwing100 and Redwing105 communicate with the computer via the CDMA network and the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), but differ in the CDMA network used. The Redwing100 is compatible with the Verizon Wireless network, the Redwing105 the ALLTEL network.
Our third offering, the Raven100, communicates with the computer via the Verizon CDMA network and the Internet. Using the Internet allows faster communication rates and eliminates dialing delays and long distance fees. The Raven100 requires a static IP account with Verizon Wireless; it will not work with other cellular networks or on a dynamic IP account.
All of our CDMA modems use the same antenna and power supply options. Antenna options include: 14453 0 dBd ½ Wave Dipole Whip Cellular Antenna and 14454 8 dBd Yagi Cellular Antenna with 10' cable. Sites near the edge of the CDMA coverage may require the Yagi antenna.
The system is typically powered with a BP12 battery, CH100 charger/regulator, and MSX10 solar panel. Prior to purchase, contact Verizon Wireless (Redwing100, Raven100) or ALLTEL (Redwing105) to ensure that they provide CDMA coverage at your site(s).
- PC400: Mid-level software support
- Committed to serving the causes of science
- CSI offers Customer-In-Control TechnologiesTM
- It's here: New CR9000X CPU at least 25 times faster
- Based in the UK, CSL a leader throughout Europe
- CS110 Electric Field Meter provides critical warning
- Antenna, extended temperature options available for Spread Spectrum Radios
- PC9000 5.0: Faster communication
- Removable terminal strips create new look for the CR23X
- CDMA digital cellular modem trio has you covered
- VSP3 Vosponder: Get a verbal response of real-time conditions
- HMP45C-L sensor redesigned to ease installation
- SW12V adds switched 12 V channel to Campbell dataloggers
- Datalogger programs a snap with Short Cut
- New submersible pressure sensors