August 10, 2012
- Improved base discovery process to speed it up.
- Changed so the connection with the base is verified every hour, and messages are required to occur greater than 4x the poll interval. If these conditions are not met, a new attempt to find the base is initiated. Previously, this was done after 12 hours of no messages.
- Made changes to correctly configure the maximum number (8) of allowed children. Previously, this was not done, so more than 8 nodes could route through the affected node.
- Changed minimum RSSI for entire path, and minimum RSSI for last hop for Auto-Connect and Direct to Repeaters. This change in RSSI levels corresponds to ~4.5 dB increase in signal required to form a link.
- Changed power up radio reset; some radios were failing to communicate with the previous method of 200 msec reset at power up, followed by 3.6 secs delay. Changed the radio to reset 1 sec after power up, followed by UP TO 4 secs delay before communicating.
November 23, 2011
- Added code to allow sensor to work with CWB100 configured as an SDI-12 interface.
- Changed calibration coefficents and limits.