CS120 Firmware Revisions
August 10, 2012
- Support for internal power supply monitoring and associated alarm reporting added. (Only active with the latest hardware).
- The internal dew heaters now do not turn on for 10 seconds after the sensor is powered up to help control initial inrush currents on power-up.
- The dew heaters do not turn off now when the hood heaters turn ON at lower temperatures.
- Fixed a bug where POLL requests would not be responded to occasionally.
- Fixed a bug where the system status in the menu system would not refresh correctly.
- Various performance improvements have been made to the serial communications system to improve response times.